Google Adsense is the platform provided by Google where your website traffic monetized. In Today’s context, there are lots of ad networks to serve their customer ads on your website like Media.net, Taboola, etc are now most popular. But the first choice of Blogger to monetize their blog site is Adsense.
How Does Google Adsense Works and Pay?
Google Adsense Serve the Ads run by their advertisers to promote their products and services according to the publisher’s website niches and the context of a blog post in terms of images, videos, and text. Google Adsense pays the cost per click (CPC) to the publisher and per million views also.
How to Get Google Adsense Approval?
Now, to get Google AdSense is not as easy as before. Google is being strick day by day looking after their advertisers to increase the revenue of their products and services.
Follow All The Steps by Step Process to get Google Adsense Approval.
- Step1: Your Blogs content must follow the rules of Google Adsense. Read More
- Step 2: Get Domain like .com .net .org and country top-level domain extensions. Do not Use Free Domain which can find in google.
- Step 3: Buy Hosting or You can use Google’s other Product Blogger.com where you can host your blog site freely. But in Blogger there are limitations like you cannot more customization besides the blogger templates.
- Write unique and best user-friendly articles. Try to fulfill all the queries searching by a visitor coming to your site will be satisfied.
- Create a User-Friendly and Responsive site that looks better in your desktop as well as the mobile device.
- Write about 25 articles and do not keep any site’s categories empty. Your Blog’s words must be between 500 – 1000 words full of pieces of information.
- Create Pages like the About Us, Contact Us, Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies, Disclaimer and Sitemap in your site.
- Submit Your Site in Googles Webmaster Tool, Search console. Use Google Site Kit WordPress if you are using WordPress.
- Login To Google Adsense and apply using your existing google account or create a new google account.
- You will Get Google Html Code. Insert that code between your site (<head> Put Google Adsense Code Here </head> tag).
- Google Adsense will crawl your site and you will be notified through the email, you used to sign in within 2-4 weeks.
How to Get Google Adsense Pin Verification letter?
When you complete 10$ in your Google Adsense account you will be sent automatically pin letter to your Address. Check Your Address Carefully otherwise you will not get the pin.
Formate Of Google Adsense Address and Information
Your Name: Enter your Full Name as it is on your citizenship or passport.
Address 1: Enter Your Address (in case of Nepal) Post office man say to Keep the address of Post Office Like ( Dillibaraz, Charkha Road, Kathmandu 44605 )
Secondary Address: Enter Your Mobile Number so that they call you when they get a Pin Letter.
If your permanent address is Surkhet ( Different) and you live in Kathmandu (far from home town) and you want to receive a pin letter in Kathmandu the use post office address.
Google Adsense New Update
Now Google makes it compulsory to verify your identity. Indian Adhar Cardhar card is not acceptable as Google says. Nepali Citizenship and other country citizenship is also not being accepted. Use your voter card, passport, driving license. Don’t Crop your Scan Photos it seems like photoshopped. Use a mobile camera or DSLR camera but keep in mind that there are no lights in the photo. Go in the Bright light area and better not to use the flashlight while clicking photos.
What will happen if I do not get a Pin Letter and don’t verify my personal identity?
When you will not get pin three times you applied you can be processed to verify your address verification pin online. Google automatically provides you options after you applied for 4 times. If you do not verify your address and personal id then your ads will not be shown and it will again go for the review. My one friend account goes in review although it verified before. He hasn’t verified his address and identity.
How to Protect My Google Adsense Account From invalid activities?
If you use WordPress, there is a plugin to track your visitor IP address and block them to access your site if they are doing intentionally with the bad mind. But in Blogger it is quite difficult. You can use Google Analytics.